Seminars & Training Fee
Educational Grants: Seminars & Training participation Fee
* Application Closed
We shall provide the grants for seminars and training fees to promote human resource development. We shall promote leadership development of those who can contribute to various social fields at different levels, using their own gifts as well as learned skills, through trainings aimed at developing human resources who can contribute to resolution of social issues, and trainings for educators.
About Educational Grants: Seminars & Training
- This grant is a benefit and does not impose any obligation to repay.
- This grant only applies to the participation fees for education project and training for educators for the purpose of human resources development.
Residents of Japan (between the ages of 18 and 40)
［Trainings/seminars subject to the grants］
Trainings and/or seminars that you can apply for the grants for must fall under the following categories.
- Education projects (training, etc.) for the purpose of human resources development
Examples of training: seminars on social issues, leadership training, training to
acquire professional skills
- Training for educators
[Grant amount and the method of payment］
Up to 100,000 yen per person. We subsidize seminars and training fee.
The grant is paid by remittance to the person’s account.
*It is possible that the grants become subject to taxation in accordance to the amount of your income. We request your acceptance of the above in advance. For whether your income is taxable, please check it on your own.
February 28th, 2023 (Seminars and training must be conducted by March 31st, 2023)
Documents to be submitted:
*Your application must be submitted in Japanese. Please refer to the Japanese-language website for the detailed procedure.
- Send the application form (only in Japanese)
- Send documents on seminars/trainings
- Send a recommendation (It must be sent by your referee.)
- Materials related to the training you plan to attend (flyers, etc.)
The selection process will be conducted by the Wesley Zaidan’s “Legacy Fund Selection Committee” in the following steps.
- Document screening
- Interview (possibility of multiple interviews)
Whether your request is accepted or not shall be notified within a month after your application form is accepted. Provided, however, that applicants who pass the document screening might be invited to online interview via Zoom as necessary. The selection result will be notified by the person in charge by e-mail.
［Overview from grant decision to report submission]
- Submission of bank transfer request form, pledge form and other procedural documents
- Submit the report by the end of the month following the training completion date (by April 5 if the training is completed in late March) by email attachment
- The grant will be remitted to the designated account after the approval of the report by Wesley Zaidan
* We may ask you for permission to post the report contents and photos on our website and SNS.
[Obligations of the grant recipient］
Grant recipients are required to fulfill the following obligations.
- Submit the documents specified by the Wesley Zaidan by the deadline
- In the following cases, notify the Wesley Zaidan in the prescribed manner
・When there is a change in the information (address, contact information, etc.) submitted to the Wesley Zaidan
・When there is a change in the training schedule, etc.
[Cancellation of the grant］
Even after the grant decision has been made, the grant will be cancelled in the following cases.
When the training is cancelled or postponed to the next or subsequent fiscal years
The application is deemed to include false statement
When it is found that the grant recipient has some relationship with antisocial forces
Other cases in which the Wesley Zaidan deems it inappropriate
* Please be sure to read the application guide before filling out the application documents.
Grants (Seminars & Training Fee) Application Guide (In Japanese only, more information click here
For inquiries, please contact us at the email address below.
firstname.lastname@example.org (person in charge: Haibara)
* Please note that we are unable to answer inquiries regarding the reasons for acceptance or rejection.
* Please also refer to the FAQ.