Internship Program provides young generations with opportunities to work as interns at non-governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, institutions and special-needs schools which were founded on Christianity, with the aim of developing human resources for the next generation who are to live and serve together in a global society.
The program aims at equipping interns with leadership to enable them to contribute to various fields of the global society at different levels, applying knowledge of social issues they might learn and their own gifts and talents as well as skills they might find and acquire through the internship.
Those who hope to work as interns at organizations, institutions or special-needs schools which were founded on Christianity, and those who fall under the following categories:
- Residents of Japan, who are aged from 20 to 30
- Being able to communicate in Japanese (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Being interested in solving social issues
- Christians or those who have a deep understanding of Christianity
- Being healthy in mind and body, and confident in their physical strength
- Being flexible, adaptable, and able to actively deepen learning with a sense of purpose where they are dispatched
The Internship Period and Conditions
- The internship period is a month or more and less than a year.
- Actual expenses are covered (e.g. travel expenses and volunteer insurance).
There might be cases that allowance is paid after a discussion about interns’ tasks, working hours and working days with host organizations.
Partial List of Host Organizations
School, children’s institution, etc.
Facilities for the challenged, elderly facilities, welfare workshops, etc.