FY2023 Social Justice Activity Grants Application Closed
We have closed application for FY2023 Social Justice Activity Grants. Thank you for your application.
This grant is only for Organizations that have offices in Japan and are active in the intended fields for grants (1) to (6) (Schools are included. It does not matter if they have corporate status or not, but they must have a track record of intended activities for grants for at least one year.)
(1) Healthy development of children or adolescents
(2) Activities that promote social welfare
(3) Promotion of international mutual understanding
(4) Activities for socially vulnerable groups
(5) Activities for women’s empowerment
(6) Revitalization of local communities
Also, the application forms have to be written in Japanese.
- Activities that can be carried out in Japan and overseas, and that can return the results to Japan
- Activities that are not based on the missionary work of a particular religion or denomination, or on the philosophy of a particular political organization
- Activities that are not profit-oriented or not resulting profit directly
- No involvement with antisocial forces
The deadline for the application is November 15, 2022, at 5:00 pm (JST).
For further information please click here. (Japanese page)