Wesley Foundation respects the importance of protecting the privacy of our client/participant information and acknowledges our responsibility to manage such important personal information properly. In terms of the following policies, we will protect your privacy and personal information.
- Protection of information by Wesley Foundation
Any information obtained from you, including your name, address, telephone number or email address by which a person may be identified, will be protected in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law. The information will be used strictly by our organization only. The Foundation respects and adheres to the Personal Information Protection Law when using the information in terms of our operation.
- Your information will be used for the Foundation's operation purposes only except in instances where disclosure is legally required.
- Personal Information shall be gathered through legal means only.
- When disclosure, correction, and/or suspension from using the information are requested by the first-person, the Wesley Foundation will promptly and properly respond to the request. In instances where the Foundation cannot respond to the request partially or entirely, the Foundation will provide an explanation as to why the request cannot be partially or entirely adhered to
- Disclosure of information to external parties We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your prior permission. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Telephone (from Japan) 03-6427-4696
Telephone (from outside Japan) 81-3-6427-4696